Oriental, North Carolina is called the ‘Sailing Capital of North Carolina.’ Oriental is home to commercial fishermen, small business owners, birdwatchers, and of course, recreational and competitive sailors.
Here are some links to places and events in Oriental and surrounding areas that you may be interested in:
- Soundings – Real Boats and Real Boaters.
- Windmill Pointe – 32 Waterfront Lots- Contact Suzanne Gwaltney – 252-670-3797
- Oriental Tide Gauge – Access the tides before coming down to Oriental
- Visitoriental.com – The official site of the Town of Oriental.
- M & M’s Cafe– Oriental Restaurant
- Brantley’s Village Restaurant– Oriental Restaurant
- Silos– Oriental Restaurant
- Toucan Grill– Oriental Restaurant
- Barcos– Oriental Restaurant
- Gary’s Down East Seafood– Arapahoe Restaurant
- Piggly Wiggly – Local Grocery Store- will deliver to the PGM docks – 252-249-0328
- SailingSchoolOriental.com – The Sailing School Of Oriental located at The Village Center.
- Lazy River Cottages (next to the Pecan Grove Marina) Call – 252-249-2261
- CaptainsWeather.com – Marine weather for the entire east coast.
- visitNC.com – The State of North Carolina’s official tourism site.
- First Citizens Bank – We value banking relationships.